With warm weather just around the corner, Cinnabon has debuted its very own cinnamon bun cold brews. Available in three decadent dessert flavors, the icy cold coffees are perfect for sunny spring days.
The Signature Cinnamon Roll Cold Brew is a cold coffee that boasts hints of cinnamon and "creamy traces of the brand's beloved cream-cheese frosting." In other words, the new coffee is meant to taste just like a drinkable cinnamon bun. For those who can't handle that much cinnamon, customers can also order the coffee in Salted Caramel and Vanilla flavor options.
For anyone who finds regular cold brew just a bit too intense, Cinnabon's new cinnamon bun cold brews are the perfect alternative.
Image Credit: Cinnabon.
Cinnabon's New Cold Brew Coffees Come in Three Decadent Dessert Flavors
1. Cinnamon Bun Cold Brews - Food and beverage industry can consider creating their own versions of cinnamon bun cold brews to cater to customers' increasing preference for dessert-flavored cold coffees.
2. Decadent Dessert Flavors - Businesses in the food and beverage industry can incorporate more decadent dessert flavors in their cold coffee offerings in response to customers seeking indulgence in their beverages.
3. Cream Cheese Frosting - Opportunities exist for businesses in the food and beverage industry to experiment with creating beverages featuring the unique flavor of cream cheese frosting.
1. Coffee Industry - Companies in the coffee industry can innovate by creating their own version of cold brews flavored like desserts.
2. Bakery Industry - Businesses in the bakery industry can collaborate with coffee shops and incorporate their own dessert flavors into cold brew options.
3. Convenience Store Industry - Opportunities exist for companies in the convenience store industry to market dessert-inspired cold brews as an on-the-go indulgence.