Fans of chef Hector Santiago’s El Burro Pollo burritos are sure to rejoice over the news that the tasty Mexican eats will be available once again from a special Cinco de Mayo pop-up.
The Burro Pollo pop-up will be hosted at El Super Pan -- Santiago’s sandwich shop in the Ponce City Market -- on Friday, May 5th. The pop-up will serve the chef's famous burritos from 5PM until close, including crowd favorites such as the classic El Burro Pollo and the meaty Beef Barbacoa. To drink, customers can choose between Mexican Coca Cola, Horchata de avena and Tepache (a sweet pineapple cider).
The festive Cinco De Mayo pop-up will not be the first time Santiago has transformed Super Pan into Burro Pollo for the Mexican holiday, making it a fun tradition for his loyal fan.
Hector Santiago’s Burro Pollo Will Returns as a Cinco De Mayo Pop-Up
1. Pop-up Food Bars - Opportunity for chefs to expand their brand by hosting pop-up food bars.
2. Cultural Food Celebrations - Creating unique food experiences to celebrate cultural holidays can attract loyal customers.
3. Craft Beverage Pairings - Pairing craft beverages with food offerings can enhance the overall customer experience.
1. Food Services - Opportunity for food services companies to expand their offerings and attract new customers with pop-up food bars.
2. Event Management - Companies can specialize in creating unique cultural food events to attract customers and promote cultural diversity.
3. Craft Beverage Production - Craft beverage producers can partner with food vendors to offer unique pairings and expand their customer base.