Inspired by the culture that emerged from the world of American speakeasies in the 1920s, the Blind Pig Cider brand is marketed a youthful digital natives interested in straying from the crowd.
Ahead of the new cider brand's launch, Blind Pig enlisted the creative team at London and New York-based Bulletproof to design a dynamic range of packaging, glassware and a generalized brand identity to communicate the experience of the product. Blind Pig Cider is available in three unique flavors; Bourbon and Blueberry, Rum and Poached Pear and Whisky, Honey and Apple.
In focusing its appeal on the generation of digital natives, Blind Pig have realized the spending power of a demographic that is enthusiastic about spending their money on products from brands that share their values.
Blind Pig Cider is a Marketed at Youthful Digital Natives
1. Speakeasy-inspired Culture - The trend of speakeasy-inspired culture presents an opportunity for innovative brands to tap into the nostalgia and unique experiences associated with the 1920s.
2. Youthful Digital Natives - The demographic of youthful digital natives represents a disruptive innovation opportunity for brands to create products and experiences tailored to their preferences and values.
3. Flavored Cider - The growing popularity of flavored cider offers a chance for cider brands to stand out and differentiate themselves in the market by offering unique and enticing flavor combinations.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can capitalize on the speakeasy-inspired culture by creating innovative products and experiences that align with the theme and appeal to a wide range of consumers.
2. Alcoholic Beverage - The alcoholic beverage industry can tap into the trend of flavored cider by developing new and exciting flavor combinations that attract consumers looking for refreshing and unique drink options.
3. Design and Packaging - The design and packaging industry can provide innovative solutions for brands like Blind Pig Cider by creating visually appealing packages and glassware that enhance the overall brand experience and attract digital native consumers.