Many agree that sweet, salty and fatty are flavors that work mouthwateringly well together, but what do you think about the idea of chocolate pizza toppings? What you're looking at is the invention of Japan's Aoki’s Pizza chain, which decided to put broken bits of crunchy chocolate bars on special promotional pies.
Pizza Black Thunder is named after the candy bar that makes it unique. Each piece of the treat is packed with cookie crumbs, so the unusual ingredient could hardly be more dessert-y. Now what goes with chocolate pizza toppings? Well, the creators have packed on generous slices of cheese and chunks of pineapple too. For those who really love this eccentric combination, the company initiated a Twitter campaign for customers, offering a prize of 320 Black Thunder bars over the course of one year. All I can say is that none of this should be eaten alone.
Chocolate Pizza Toppings Cook Up the Ultimate Meal for Sweet Tooth Eaters
1. Sweet-savory Fusion - Exploring the combination of sweet and savory flavors in unexpected ways presents opportunities for innovative culinary creations.
2. Unconventional Pizza Toppings - Experimenting with unique and unexpected toppings on traditional dishes like pizza can attract adventurous eaters and spark creative menu ideas.
3. Social Media Promotions - Utilizing social media campaigns to engage with customers and create brand loyalty can be an effective marketing strategy for food and beverage businesses.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can explore innovative flavor combinations and unconventional ingredients to cater to adventurous eaters and differentiate themselves from competitors.
2. Hospitality - Hotels, restaurants, and other hospitality establishments can incorporate unique pizza toppings and sweet-savory fusion dishes into their menus to attract and delight customers seeking new culinary experiences.
3. Advertising and Marketing - Advertising and marketing agencies can leverage social media platforms to create engaging campaigns for food and beverage clients, highlighting unique offerings like chocolate pizza toppings to generate buzz and drive customer engagement.