The Brocche Fondenti chocolate nails add a delicious spike of sweetness to desserts. Brocca is an Italian-made nail that held a the 'Brocche 2.0' competition to find new ideas for the brand. These chocolate nails were developed by Monica Maggi, Giangi Caffio and Pippo Marino, a group of architects who were awarded first place in this competition for this inventive design.
These delicious confections make use of the spiked shape of the nail to infuse flavor into cakes, ice cream and other desserts. These delightful architectural treats take inspiration from Brocca's origins as nails used in work boots. Just as the real nails pierce a soft piece of fabric, these chocolate nails are designed to be pressed into light confections and creamy soft serves.
These Chocolate Nails Drive Extra Sweetness into Desserts
1. Architectural-inspired Desserts - Opportunity for chefs and bakeries to create unique and visually appealing desserts with architectural elements.
2. Innovative Flavor Infusion - Potential for food companies to explore new ways of infusing flavors into confections using unconventional shapes or tools.
3. Cross-industry Collaboration - Chance for architects, designers, and food professionals to collaborate in creating exciting and unconventional food products.
1. Food & Beverage - Food establishments and manufacturers can tap into the demand for creative and Instagrammable desserts.
2. Architecture & Design - Opportunity for architects and designers to venture into the culinary world by partnering with food companies or establishing their own unique food concepts.
3. Event Planning - Event planners can elevate their dessert offerings by incorporating architectural-themed treats, appealing to both aesthetic and taste preferences of attendees.