These elegant and dramatic Chocolate and Goat Cheese Cupcakes are sure to make a splash at your next soiree. Created by the dedicated blogger from the delish blog Buttercream Blondie, these sophisticated cakes were created to help celebrate the 84th Academy Awards. If a cupcake could win an Oscar nom, these saucy cakes would be a definite contender.
The perfect cast of decadent characters, these Chocolate and Goat Cheese Cupcakes combine the exceptional talents of dark chocolate cake, airy goat cheese frosting and a glossy red wine reduction. The result is a complex symphony of flavor and excess. Looking every bit as stunning as a couture-clad celebrity, these Chocolate and Goat Cheese Cupcakes are sure to stop you in your tracks.
Complex, sophisticated and almost too good looking to eat, these Chocolate and Goat Cheese Cupcakes will have you swooning.
These Chocolate and Goat Cheese Cupcakes are Topped with Red Wine
1. Chocolate and Goat Cheese Cupcakes - Opportunity for creating innovative dessert recipes that combine unexpected flavors.
2. Red Wine Reduction - Opportunity for incorporating wine into baking and creating unique flavor profiles.
3. Decadent Desserts - Opportunity for developing visually stunning desserts that are as aesthetically pleasing as they are delicious.
1. Bakery - Disruptive innovation opportunity for bakeries to create new gourmet cupcake flavors.
2. Wine and Spirits - Opportunity for wineries and distilleries to collaborate with food businesses to develop wine-infused desserts.
3. Catering - Opportunity for caterers to offer unique and sophisticated dessert options for special events.