The Chobani Super Bowl 2014 commercial stars a very hungry bear who totally destroys a small shop in the process of trying to find some real food made with only natural ingredients.
The 'Ransacked' ad from Chobani yogurt is a 60-second ad that will air during the third quarter of today's Super Bowl game. Chobani hopes to capitalize on the popularity of Greek yogurt and promote itself as a brand that doesn't use any preservatives, artificial flavors or artificial sweeteners.
Despite how destructive the bear is, the commercial maintains a fairly upbeat tone, save for all the people that go running and screaming at the sight of the giant Grizzly. At the counter, the bear also rings the bell for service and checks out a gossip magazine as he waits to pay for his honey yogurt.
The Chobani Super Bowl 2014 Ad Stars a Health-Conscious Grizzly
1. Natural Ingredients - Opportunity for food industry to develop and market products made with only natural ingredients, capitalizing on consumer demand for healthier options.
2. Greek Yogurt Popularity - Opportunity for dairy industry to explore and expand Greek yogurt offerings, leveraging its growing popularity as a healthier alternative to traditional yogurt.
3. Preservative-free Products - Opportunity for food industry to produce and promote preservative-free products, meeting consumer preferences for clean label and natural foods.
1. Food Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunity for the food industry to create and market healthier products made with natural ingredients.
2. Dairy Industry - Opportunity for the dairy industry to develop and expand its Greek yogurt offerings in response to its increasing popularity and demand.
3. Consumer Goods Industry - Opportunity for the consumer goods industry to produce and promote a range of preservative-free products to meet consumer demand for clean label and natural products.