Despite recent company hardships, the new Chipotle loyalty program aims to lure customers back to the once-popular fast casual restaurant. With chains such as Starbucks reaping the rewards of their own loyalty programs, the new initiative could convince hesitant customers to return to Chipotle.
The new Chipotle loyalty program is part of an ongoing effort to bring back the chain's most loyal customers. Specifically this refers to the customers who used to visit the chain 25 times a year or more. It is the business of these loyal customers that the chain is hoping to attract with a temporary rewards program that will likely run in the summer or fall. While the loyalty program is unlikely to become permanent, the idea is to help the chain recover losses in the short term.
In addition to the rewards program, Chipotle is also testing out other marketing strategies such as a nation-wide advertising campaign and new ingredients such as chorizo.
The New Chipotle Loyalty Program is Designed to Lure Customers Back
1. Fast Casual Loyalty Programs - Implementing a loyalty program is a disruptive innovation opportunity for fast casual restaurants to attract and retain customers.
2. Temporary Rewards Programs - Creating temporary rewards programs is a disruptive innovation opportunity for businesses to recover losses and re-engage with customers.
3. New Marketing Strategies - Exploring new marketing strategies, like nation-wide advertising campaigns, is a disruptive innovation opportunity for businesses to rebuild their brand reputation.
1. Fast Casual Restaurants - Fast casual restaurants can implement loyalty programs to enhance customer loyalty and increase customer retention.
2. Businesses - Implementing temporary rewards programs can help businesses recover losses and encourage customer re-engagement.
3. Marketing Agencies - Marketing agencies can provide innovative strategies, such as nation-wide advertising campaigns, to help businesses rebuild their brand reputation.