When ordering meals like burritos, burrito bowls, tacos or salads from Chipotle, customers who request guacamole are made aware that guacamole is extra. Now, Chipotle is introducing Guac Mode as part of its Chipotle Rewards loyalty program to treat members to a year of free extras.
Chipotle is introducing Guac Mode for all its existing members and newcomers are being given the chance to access the perk within 10 days by joining Chipotle Rewards. With Guac Mode "activated" in February, loyalty rewards members will be able to "receive a reward for one free topping or side of guacamole with the purchase of a regular-priced entrée." As well as being able to enjoy free guacamole, members will also see a special Guac Mode badge in their My Rewards.
Image Credit: Chipotle
Chipotle's Guac Mode Addresses the Fact that Guacamole is Extra
1. Guacamole-focused Loyalty Programs - Introducing loyalty programs that offer guacamole-related perks can increase customer engagement and retention.
2. Free Extras as Loyalty Rewards - Offering free toppings or sides as loyalty rewards can incentivize customers to join and remain loyal to a brand.
3. Special Badges for Loyalty Program Members - Creating special badges for loyalty program members can enhance the sense of exclusivity and gamify the customer experience.
1. Fast Casual Dining - Fast casual dining restaurants can implement guacamole-focused loyalty programs to attract and retain customers.
2. Mobile Apps and Rewards Programs - Mobile app developers and rewards program providers can create innovative platforms to facilitate guac-focused loyalty rewards.
3. Food Delivery and Takeout Services - Food delivery and takeout services can partner with restaurants to offer guac-related loyalty perks and enhance customer satisfaction.