Chili cheese fries may be an American invention, but now this humble dish is getting a little international flare thanks to Wienerschnitzel's new Chili Cheese Fries from Around the World menu.
As you might have guessed, the Chili Cheese Fries from Around the World menu takes Wienerschnitzel's classic chili cheese fries and gives it the international treatment. In total, there are three "globally inspired" varieties to choose from: Aussie Chili Cheese Fries, Cabo Chili Cheese Fries, and Texas Chili Cheese Fries. The Aussie version features French fries topped with chili, cheddar cheese, jalapeno slices, chopped bacon, grilled onions, and horseradish aioli. The Cabo version features the French fries topped chili, cheddar cheese, and jalapeno combination, as well as diced onions, chopped tomato, green pepper hot sauce, and a gooey cheddar cheese sauce. Finally, the Texas Chili Cheese Fries feature a classic pairing of French fries with chili, cheddar cheese, BBQ sauce, chopped bacon, and grilled onions.
Image Credit: Wienerschnitzel
Wienerschnitzel Has a Chili Cheese Fries from Around the World Menu
1. Global Comfort Food - There is an opportunity for food businesses to offer globally inspired comfort foods like chili cheese fries from around the world.
2. International Fast Food - Fast food chains can create internationally inspired menu items that appeal to a wider audience and differentiate themselves from competitors.
3. Creative Menu Offerings - Restaurants can attract customers by offering creative twists on classic dishes, such as globally-inspired versions of chili cheese fries.
1. Fast Food - The fast food industry can benefit from offering internationally-inspired menu items that cater to a wider audience.
2. Food and Beverage - Restaurants and food businesses can create new menu offerings that feature globally-inspired comfort foods to attract customers.
3. Casual Dining - Casual dining restaurants can create unique and creative menu items, like globally-inspired chili cheese fries, to differentiate themselves from competitors.