We are meant to grow out of watching cartoons and enjoying cupcakes as we become adults, but of course, this doesn't always happen. There is no better marriage than children's television characters and cupcakes.
I am consumed with jealousy that there is a bakery somewhere that sells 'Sesame Street' cupcakes--which means you can buy those beloved beasts at will.
RKB Cupcakes|Cookies n Cakes| Flickr
Implications - One of the most effective ways a company can establish its brand is through comedic novelty products offered for a limited time. By reveling in novelty and plainly stating the product won't be around forever, the company generates interest from consumers who fear missing out on something uncommon and generally unavailable.
Edible Children's TV Treats
1. TV Character Desserts - There is an opportunity to use beloved children's television characters to create novelty desserts that attract consumers who want something uncommon and generally unavailable.
2. Comedic Novelty Products - Companies can establish their brand by offering comedic novelty products for a limited time to generate interest from consumers who fear missing out on something uncommon.
3. Nostalgic Food Products - Consumers' attachment to beloved children's television characters can be leveraged to create nostalgic food products that offer a sense of comfort and familiarity.
1. Bakery and Confectionery - Bakeries and confectionery shops can use beloved children's television characters to create unique and in-demand dessert products.
2. Marketing and Advertising - The use of comedic novelty products and nostalgic food products can be used in marketing and advertising campaigns to generate interest and build brand awareness.
3. Entertainment - The combination of beloved children's television characters and food products can be a lucrative opportunity for companies in the entertainment industry to expand their brand and merchandise offerings.