In this creative and adorably cute childish sketches series, we see old artwork turned into surreal digital masterpieces. The work of Netherlands-based artist Telmo Pieper, the childish sketches series shows the audience updated digital paintings that the artist actually created from the age four and up. Pieper took his old sketches and reworked them digitally to create the surreal and wacky looking art series.
The 'Kiddie Art Series' may have primarily been the work of a child but the final artwork does not portray that whatsoever. The art revolves around figments of Pieper's imagination as a child which results in odd and out of this world artwork.
"I designed these creatures at the age of four and reincarnated them with digital painting," says Pieper about his wondrous and weird art series.
This Childish Sketches Series Uses Old Art to Make New Wacky Pieces
1. Surreal Digital Art - Opportunity for artists to transform old artwork into new and innovative digital masterpieces.
2. Childish Sketches - Utilizing childhood artwork as inspiration for unique and out-of-this-world creations.
3. Digital Painting - Exploring the potential of digital tools to reimagine and reinvent traditional art forms.
1. Art and Design - Artists can disrupt the industry by incorporating childhood sketches into their digital artwork.
2. Technology - Companies can create innovative digital tools and software specifically designed for artists to enhance their creative process.
3. Advertising and Marketing - Brands can leverage surreal and wacky digital art to create visually captivating ad campaigns that stand out from the crowd.