From fashion and food to art and design, poultry, fowl and specifically chicken trends are now extending beyond the kitchen. Use Trend Hunter's Chicken Trend Report to track inventive creations and uses of chicken, whether it's leather for fashion, recipes for delectable cuisine or morbid animal art.
In recent months, we have noticed patterns in fashion, art, design and food that are using poultry in innovative ways. The food industry is using chicken a lot more, especially in fast food, as a way to adhere to consumer demands for healthier food options. In fashion, chicken leather has become a popular material to make unique accessories and trinkets.
In our report, users will be exposed to a variety of examples of market research, including PRO Trends like Odd Animaterials, showcasing innovative uses for chicken-related materials.
Investigate Emerging Patterns Related to Fowl and Poultry
1. Chicken Leather Fashion - The trend of using chicken leather to create unique accessories and trinkets presents disruptive innovation opportunities in the fashion industry.
2. Chicken-based Fast Food - The increasing use of chicken in fast food to meet consumer demands for healthier options presents disruptive innovation opportunities in the food industry.
3. Poultry-inspired Art and Design - The growing trend of using poultry in art and design, such as morbid animal art, presents disruptive innovation opportunities in the creative industry.
1. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can explore the disruptive innovation opportunities presented by the trend of using chicken leather to create unique accessories and trinkets.
2. Food Industry - The food industry can capitalize on the disruptive innovation opportunities presented by the trend of incorporating chicken into fast food offerings to meet consumer demands for healthier options.
3. Creative Industry - The creative industry can leverage the disruptive innovation opportunities presented by the trend of using poultry in art and design, such as morbid animal art.