Torani has just announced their latest and greatest invention: 'Chicken n' Waffles Syrup.' Known for its outrageous flavors such as 'Bacon Syrup,' Torani continues this with the mix of meat and breakfast food.
Torani is hoping this sauce will catch on as a "cult-favorite" and people will buy it for its flavor and its novelty. The company got the idea for this syrup from a club in New York City that originally started serving chicken and waffles on the same dish. Torani even gives a recipe for an alcoholic drink that the Chicken n' Waffles Syrup can be used in called the 'Harlem Jazz Smash.'
The Chicken n' Waffles Syrup by Torani will hit the shelves in April of 2012.
Chicken n' Waffles Syrup Can Be Eaten by Itself
1. Meat-based Breakfast Condiments - The combination of savory and sweet flavors for breakfast is a growing trend to watch.
2. Novelty Flavors - New, unexpected flavors are appealing to consumers and can lead to brand differentiation and increased sales.
3. Alcohol Enhancements - Offering recipes for alcoholic drinks that incorporate unique syrups creates buzz and further promotes the product.
1. Food and Beverage - Innovative flavors and pairings can set a brand apart in the competitive food and beverage industry.
2. Hospitality - Hotels and restaurants can offer unique drinks and experiences featuring the Chicken n' Waffles Syrup to attract customers and increase revenue.
3. Consumer Goods - The popularity of unique breakfast condiments presents an opportunity for companies to develop new products and expand their consumer base.