Bone broth remains a popular diet staple for those who are looking to increase their intake of nutrients such as collagen, so the Zoup! Chicken Broths are positioned as a versatile new option that you won't have to make yourself.
The broths come in two options including traditional bone broth and a low sodium option, both of which are reported by the brand to be so tasty you'll be tempted to drink them straight (and you most certainly can).
The Zoup! Chicken Broths are all-natural, gluten-free, hormone-free and GMO-free, and can be used as the base in a number of different recipes in order to infuse a more wholesome, nourishing flavor. This includes rice or other grains along with favorite dishes such as casseroles.
The Zoup! Chicken Broths Can be Used in Recipes or Drank
1. Versatile Chicken Broths - Brands can innovate with versatile chicken broths as a healthy and convenient option for cooking and drinking.
2. All-natural Bone Broths - Brands can capitalize on the trend of all-natural bone broths that are gluten-free, hormone-free, and GMO-free.
3. Cooking with Broths - Consumers are experimenting with using broths as a replacement for water in their cooking or just sipping on them as a healthy protein drink, leading to innovative recipes and products.
1. Food and Beverage - Food and beverage industry can create innovative products and recipes using versatile and healthy chicken broths as a base ingredient for different dishes.
2. Health and Wellness - Health and wellness industry can market chicken and bone broths as healthy and nutritious drinks for people looking to increase their nutrient intake.
3. Packaged Foods - Packaged foods industry can create convenient and healthy options for consumers by offering all-natural chicken and bone broths in ready-to-use packaging.