Zaxby’s is giving fans a delicious new side dish option with the launch of its new Chicken Bacon Ranch Loaded Fries.
Earlier this spring, Zaxby's decided to test out new Chicken Bacon Ranch Loaded Fries in select markets. After a positive response, the brand is now taking the dish system-wide. The new side dish starts with a base of crispy, crinkle-cut fries seasoned with Zaxby’s signature seasoning salt. The fries are then covered with pieces of tender, marinated chicken, a blend of shredded Monterey Jack and cheddar cheeses, bits of hardwood-smoked bacon, and, finally, a drizzle of creamy buttermilk ranch dressing.
The sharable new Chicken Bacon Ranch Loaded Fries can be found now at participating Zaxby’s locations for a limited time.
Image Credit: Zaxby’s
Zaxby's is Offering Chicken Bacon Ranch Loaded Fries System-wide
1. Loaded Fries Trend - As we see the popularity of loaded fries increasing, there's an opportunity for restaurants to experiment with different flavor combinations and toppings.
2. Fast Food Side Dish Trend - Fast food chains are continually diversified their menus with new side dish options that can drive customer engagement and boost sales.
3. Sauce Innovation Trend - With the variety of dipping sauces and drizzles available on new fast food menu items, there's an opportunity for sauce makers to get creative with new sauce flavors and profiles.
1. Fast Food Industry - Fast food chains can adopt the loaded fries trend as a way to provide new side dish options and differentiate themselves from competitors.
2. Poultry Industry - As a popular protein for fast food menu items, the poultry industry can capitalize on the loaded fries trend by offering marinated chicken specifically designed for use as a loaded fries topping.
3. Dairy Industry - The dairy industry can get involved in the loaded fries trend by developing new cheese blends and toppings specifically marketed towards the fast food industry.