Ingredients like sugar, glucose syru[ and cocoa are some of the key ingredients that can be found in Cheeba Chews' chocolate taffy, along with high-grade cannabis oil. Rather than producing taffy that focuses on flavor, Cheeba Chews emphasizes the functional benefits of its products. Its assortment includes varieties made with THC that are Invigorating and Relaxing, as well as a Non-Psychoactive option that is made with CBD.
Unlike many taffy products that are packaged in individually twisted wrappers, the chocolate taffy products from Cheeba Chews are secured in a unique push-out packaging system that encourages consumers to be mindful of consuming the treats for a positive, controlled experience.
As well as there being sophisticated branding developed for innovative edibles, there is plenty of opportunity for new types of packaging to be created for the purposes of promoting safe use and consumption.
Cheeba Chews Makes Chocolate Taffy Candies Blended with THC or CBD
1. Functional Cannabis Edibles - There is an opportunity to develop cannabis-infused edibles that prioritize functional benefits rather than just flavor.
2. Push-out Packaging System - Innovative packaging systems that encourage controlled consumption could disrupt the taffy industry.
3. Safe Use and Consumption Packaging - There is a need for new types of packaging that promote safe and responsible use of cannabis-infused products.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can explore the development of functional cannabis-infused edibles.
2. Packaging - Innovative packaging companies have the opportunity to disrupt the taffy industry with push-out packaging systems.
3. Cannabis - The cannabis industry can focus on creating packaging solutions that promote safe use and consumption of cannabis-infused products.