You could literally dress up your space to your taste with the help of the Chapeau Light. This whimsical table lamp invites you to choose your own diffuser from your very own hat collection.
Designer Philippe Starck came up with this lighthearted concept for the brand Flos, offering great flexibility and playfulness to the consumer. The piece is manufactured as a sturdy metal stand; it features an insulated cruciform top to support a fashionable lampshade and ensures that your stylish accessory will not be damaged by the heat of the downward-facing lightbulbs.
The perfect piece for placement on top of a dresser, the Chapeau Light can be changed on a whim with the help of your wardrobe.
Photo Credits: Designboom
The Chapeau Light Makes Use of Your Very Own Hat as a Lampshade
1. Personalized Light Fixtures - Customizable light fixtures that offer consumers flexibility in design choices.
2. Multi-functional Furniture - Furniture that serves more than one purpose, such as a lighting fixture that doubles as a hat stand.
3. Sustainable Lighting - Eco-friendly lighting solutions that reduce waste and promote environmentally-conscious living.
1. Interior Design - Innovative and customizable light fixtures can appeal to interior designers seeking unique decor options for their clients.
2. Fashion - Light fixtures inspired by fashion accessories, such as the Chapeau Light, can appeal to fashion industry professionals looking for complementary home decor items.
3. Home Decor - The Chapeau Light and similar multi-functional furniture pieces can disrupt the home decor industry by offering consumers unique and versatile decor options.