Gripped in the midst of a long and arduous winter, dreaming of changing seasons may be the only way to stay sane until we're graced by warmer days.
Inspired by the changing seasons, the Seasonal Beauties collection of double-exposure portrait illustrations features flowers, snow and pine cones, and is pretty enough to help take our minds off the frigid cold until we're bestowed by sunnier days.
Developed by graphic designer and illustrator Alon Avissar, the Seasonal Beauties were the artists creative escape from winter.
"With it being the dead of winter and having been snowed in for the past couple days now, I started thinking about what designs I could create based on the theme of 'seasons,'" says Avissar.
Created in the form of four willowy silhouettes, the romantically pale colors and raw textures used help us feel the sensations of each season.
Experience the Changing Seasons with the Seasonal Beauties
1. Double-exposure Illustrations - Opportunity for artists and designers to explore the creative possibilities of combining different elements in their artwork.
2. Seasonal Themed Designs - Demand for visually appealing designs that evoke the changing seasons, providing businesses with opportunities to incorporate seasonal elements into their branding.
3. Escapism Art - Growing interest in artworks that transport viewers to different emotional or mental states, creating opportunities for artists to create engaging and immersive experiences.
1. Graphic Design - Graphic designers can leverage double-exposure techniques and seasonal themes to create visually captivating designs for various purposes.
2. Art and Illustration - Artists and illustrators can explore the concept of escapism art to create pieces that provide emotional and mental respite for viewers.
3. Branding and Marketing - Brands can incorporate seasonal elements and double-exposure illustrations into their visual identity and marketing campaigns to captivate their audience.