The Chad Wys Process of Elimination Series brings a portrait technique that is easy to achieve and yet super creative.
Using smudges and distortions, Wys captures a series of aristocrats in a dark setting with clouds, forests and fog. The use of Wys’ artistic techniques makes this series an eerie wonder. Each of the historic portraits is reinvented by Wys’ powerful masking techniques.
If you’re looking to reinvent a portrait into an eerie work of art, just emulate Wys’ spooky smudging collage style and you'll surely get that exact result.
The Chad Wys Process of Elimination Series Reinvents Royal Portraits
1. Smudging Portraits - Artists are using smudging and distortions to create eerie portraits in a new art trend.
2. Reinventing Historic Art - Artists are using contemporary techniques to transform classic art into new creations.
3. Masking Techniques - Masking techniques are becoming popular in art, creating new ways to alter portraits.
1. Fine Arts - The fine arts industry can adopt new techniques to create unique and innovative pieces.
2. Interior Design - Interior designers can showcase new modern artwork in their decor, giving their clients a fresh and spooky aesthetic.
3. Advertising - The advertising industry can utilize these new eerie techniques to create captivating visual ads.