The 'ring-cellphone' is a truly innovative concept in technology design. Industrial designer Tao Ma has come up with this stylish piece of jewelry which could be worn fashionably by either a male or female and doubles as a tiny cellphone.
The ring phone has a mini microphone, teeny buttons, a gem-like screen, and a sleek charging base. I love the modern shape of the ring--and the fact I could take a call from home on my finger!
The Cell Phone Ring
1. Connected Jewelry - Designing jewelry that incorporates wearable tech, such as mini cellphones, creates opportunities for seamless integration in the fashion and technology industries.
2. Miniaturization - Advancements in miniaturization technology open up possibilities for creating portable and stylish gadgets, like the ring-cellphone, in various industries.
3. Fashionable Wearables - Blending fashion and technology through stylish wearable devices, like the ring-cellphone, fosters growth in the fashion and consumer electronics industries.
1. Fashion - Integrating wearable tech into fashionable accessories, such as jewelry, presents an opportunity for the fashion industry to tap into the growing market of tech-savvy consumers.
2. Consumer Electronics - Creating innovative and portable gadgets, like the ring-cellphone, allows the consumer electronics industry to cater to consumers who seek stylish and convenient tech solutions.
3. Technology Design - Functionally and aesthetically designing wearable tech, such as the ring-cellphone, enables the technology design industry to push the boundaries of innovation and user experience.