Can celebrity trash cans get people to clean up New York City and make sure they throw their garbage away appropriately? That's exactly what Art Directors Vrasidas Golemis and Joao Unzer accomplished with its 'Trash2Trash' initiative. The duo used trash cans as a voting tool; the public would get to choose from two celebrities and toss garbage into one of two cans to vote on which person was "the trashiest."
According to the organization, people loved the celebrity trash can project and even threw out garbage picked up from the ground to cast votes. The results of the face-off between celebrities like Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus can be found on the company's site. The next duel will be between Hilary Clinton and Donald Trump -- a political pair that is sure to get people cleaning up the streets.
New Yorkers Voted on the "Trashiest Celebs" by Throwing Garbage into Cans
1. Trash2trash Initiative - Using trash cans as a voting tool to determine the 'trashiest' celebrity.
2. Public Participation in Celebrity Face-offs - Engaging the public to cast votes by throwing garbage into specific trash cans representing different celebrities.
3. Creating Buzz and Encouraging Civic Responsibility - Using celebrity trash cans to generate excitement and motivate people to clean up the city streets.
1. Waste Management - Trash cans as a unique tool to raise awareness and encourage proper garbage disposal.
2. Marketing and Advertising - Using innovative campaigns like the Trash2Trash initiative to capture attention and engage consumers.
3. Event Management - Organizing events and face-offs between celebrities to promote environmental consciousness and public participation.