At this year's Natural Products Expo East, From the Ground Up is introducing the newest product in its cauliflower-based snack portfolio, Cauliflower Stalks. These cheesy snacks have a hollowed-out shape and a crunchy texture that's said to be comparable to a puffed snack.
The gluten-free cauliflower snacks are made with cassava, which is listed as the first ingredient, as well as other clean ingredients—including a blend of vegetables that has not just cruciferous cauliflower and broccoli but also tomatoes, spinach, beets and shiitake mushrooms. The brand's Cauliflower Stalks are also available in a Sea Salt flavor.
As well as taking over as a gluten-free alternative for pizza crusts and rice, cauliflower has become a popular ingredient for healthfully adding value to a range of snacks.
From the Ground Up's Cauliflower Stalks are Tubular & Gluten-Free
1. Cauliflower-based Snacks - There is an opportunity for further innovation and development of new cauliflower-based snack products in the market.
2. Gluten-free Alternatives - The growing demand for gluten-free options presents an opportunity for companies to create innovative products that cater to this market segment.
3. Vegetable-based Snacks - The rise in popularity of vegetable-based snacks provides an opportunity for companies to create new and unique products that appeal to health-conscious consumers.
1. Snack Food Industry - There is a disruptive innovation opportunity for companies in the snack food industry to incorporate cauliflower and other vegetables into their product lines.
2. Gluten-free Food Industry - The increasing demand for gluten-free alternatives creates an opportunity for companies in the gluten-free food industry to expand their product offerings.
3. Health Food Industry - The trend of using vegetables as healthy snack options opens up an innovative opportunity for companies in the health food industry to create unique vegetable-based snacks.