Nothing quite says retreat like a forested Catskills cabin secluded from the world. This hidden gem is owned by ex-pro golfer Scott Morrison and is the ultimate man cave.
Morrison found the perfect escape from the media and the city. His Catskills retreat is a masculine designed cabin. The quaint abode is old-school with wooden paneled walls and floors. The feel of the place is warm, cozy and macho. Brown tones run throughout the furniture and decor. Fun pieces found in the cabin include a wooden shuffleboard, a vintage sewing machine, a denim hook wall, comfy leather seats and tons of sports paraphernalia.
This manly Catskill cabin is stunning, outdoorsy and the ideal get-a-way from reality.
Golfer Scott Morrison’s Catskills Cabin is a Man Zone
1. Masculine Designed Retreats - Opportunity for creating unique and tailored retreat experiences geared towards men.
2. Vintage-themed Decor - Potential for incorporating retro elements into interior design to create nostalgic and unique spaces.
3. Sports-inspired Interior Design - Innovation opportunity to create sports-themed interior spaces to cater to the interests of sports enthusiasts.
1. Hospitality - Opportunity for hotels and resorts to expand their offerings by developing specialized retreats for male guests.
2. Interior Design - Opportunity for interior designers and decorators to create personalized, themed spaces for clients inspired by specific interests or preferences.
3. Sports Merchandising - Opportunity for sports merchandise retailers to tap into the male market by offering sports-themed furniture and decor for personalized retreat spaces.