Hammock camping has quickly become a popular way to enjoy the outdoors without having to deal with traditional tents, so brands are responding with functional solutions like the Port Sur Catamaran Hammock to make it accessible for all.
Weighing just 26 ounces and about the size of a football when packed, the hammock is able to expand to offer ample area for a single person to ensure they are never feeling cramped. The hammock takes just 30 seconds to set up and will provide support for up to 400 pounds, which will ensure it won't back down when you need it most.
The Port Sur Catamaran Hammock comes packed with paracord tree/post straps that can be used to get it up and secured in a matter of moments.
Image Credit: Port Sur
The Port Sur Catamaran Hammock Weighs Just 26 Ounces
1. Lightweight Camping Gear - The trend of lightweight camping gear is disrupting the outdoor industry, providing functional and accessible solutions for outdoor enthusiasts.
2. Compact Outdoor Equipment - The trend of compact outdoor equipment is creating opportunities for innovative and space-saving products, like the Port Sur Catamaran Hammock.
3. Quick Setup Products - The trend of quick setup products is driving the development of efficient and convenient camping solutions, such as the 30-second setup Port Sur Catamaran Hammock.
1. Outdoor Gear - The outdoor gear industry can embrace the trend of lightweight camping gear by designing and producing more portable and lightweight equipment.
2. Travel and Leisure - The travel and leisure industry can benefit from the trend of compact outdoor equipment by offering compact and easy-to-carry gear for travelers who enjoy outdoor activities.
3. Sports and Recreation - The sports and recreation industry has opportunities to tap into the trend of quick setup products by creating innovative sports equipment and accessories that can be set up in minutes.