Any horror movie buff will instinctively recognize these memorable patterns utilized in the 237 Collection by Mondo, which references the eye-catching carpeting featured in the 1980 classic, The Shining.
There were many iconic, and utterly horrifying, scenes that Hollywood icon Jack Nicholson brought to life in The Shining. The combination of having a fantastic cast, eerie setting and strangely encapsulating storyline made this horror flick an instant fan favorite. The 237 Collection by Mondo has referenced The Shining in a wonderfully eclectic manner, incorporating the distinct carpeting pattern from the film into their collection of cardigans, scarves and hats.
Sure to be an instant hit among diehard horror fans, this unique ode to The Shinning truly showcases just how influential this classic film continues to be.
The 237 Collection by Mondo References Carpeting from The Shining
1. Horror Movie Clothing Trends - With the rise of horror fandoms, apparel featuring iconic imagery from classic horror films is likely to continue to be a popular trend.
2. Movie-inspired Fashion - The continued crossover between pop culture and fashion will lead to more clothing lines inspired by movies.
3. Nostalgia-inspired Clothing - Using iconic imagery from movies and TV shows from the past will continue to be a nostalgic trend in fashion.
1. Fashion and Apparel Industry - The fashion and apparel industry can capitalize on popular horror films by creating clothing lines inspired by the movies.
2. Film and Entertainment Industry - Movie studios can collaborate with fashion brands to create clothing inspired by their films and expand their brand reach.
3. Pop Culture Merchandising Industry - Pop culture merchandising companies can continue to create apparel lines featuring iconic imagery from popular horror movies to appeal to fans and collectors.