Electric mobility company Fucare is launching a pair of innovatively engineered and designed cargo e-bikes that are designed to offer the stability of fat tires whilst giving riders the option of opting between step-over or step-through variants without any other change in features.
Both the Gemini and the Gemini cargo e-bikes comes equipped with a 750-watt motor that is capable of generating a maximum output of 960 watts, with five degrees of pedal assist up to 45 km/h allowing for flexible use. Both cargo e-bikes come with a pair of lithium batteries and are capable of hauling loads of up to 400 pounds.
While the Gemini is offered in a step-through design, the Gemini X adopts a step-over philosophy, with the variance in frames being the only difference between the two models. Both of these fat-tired cargo e-bikes retail for $1,899.
Image Credit: Fucare
These E-Bikes Boast Dual Batteries and Impressive Load Capacity
1. Thick-tired E-bikes - The development and production of thick-tired e-bikes designed for cargo-hauling with dual batteries and increased load capacity.
2. Step-over and Step-through Variants - The manufacturing of cargo e-bikes featuring step-over and step-through frame designs that offer riders flexibility in terms of stability and ease of use.
3. Dual Battery Technology - The incorporation of dual, high-capacity lithium batteries in e-bike designs to increase the range and load capacity of cargo-hauling e-bikes.
1. Electric Bikes - The electric bike industry can explore new design options and features to cater to the demand for cargo-hauling e-bikes.
2. Last-mile Delivery - The logistics and delivery industry can benefit from the use of cargo e-bikes for last-mile delivery, especially in urban areas.
3. Sustainable Transportation - The sustainable transportation industry can incorporate innovations in e-bikes equipped with increased load capacities and dual battery technology to reduce carbon emissions from cargo transportation.