The Nunulo is an innovative new cardboard VR headset, designed by none other than North Beach California-based company NOONBiT, that is designed to offer a wide swathe of customers a highly versatile as well as unbelievable affordable way to delve into all the virtual reality games and programs out there.
Currently the subject of a crowdfunding campaign over on Kickstarter, the Nunulo cardboard VR headset doesn't simply offer all the regular features associated with other similar products, but offers a very handy bonus in the form of adjustable lenses. What's great about these adjustable lenses is that they make it possible for you to customize and personalize the cardboard VR headset to your unique requirements.
This well-designed cardboard VR headset represents progress and a shift away from one-size-fits-all VR product design.
The Nunulo Virtual Reality Comes With Fully Adjustable Lenses
1. Customizable VR Headsets - The adjustable lenses of Nunulo cardboard headset highlights the trend of customizable VR headsets for a better user experience.
2. Affordable VR Technology - Nunulo is a cost-effective VR product which emphasizes the trend of affordable VR technology for wider accessibility and usage.
3. Crowdfunding for VR Innovation - Nunulo being crowdfunded on Kickstarter showcases the trend of using crowdfunding to boost innovation in the VR industry.
1. Virtual Reality Hardware - The Nunulo cardboard VR headset is a disruptive innovation opportunity to customize and make VR headsets more catered to individual needs.
2. Consumer Electronics - The trend of affordable and customizable VR headsets has the potential to disrupt the consumer electronics industry by creating even more cost-efficient and personalized products.
3. Crowdfunding Platforms - Crowdfunding for VR innovation, such as the Nunulo cardboard VR headset, represents an opportunity for crowdfunding platforms to tap into the growing demand for VR products.