The 'What Do You Meme?' card board game encourages players to caption popular Internet memes in order to win the verdict by the judge and snatch as many wins as possible.
Available now for preorder on Kickstarter, the 'What Do You Meme?' game was created by F*ckjerry as a way to help players have fun while also basking in the hilarity of Internet memes.
The 'What Do You Meme?' game works like Cards Against Humanity or Apples to Apples; users are presented with a card and need to provide a card that matches from their own cards. Naturally, the cards aren't intended to match but instead provide a number of hilarious combinations for players to laugh over.
The 'What Do You Meme?' card board game has already garnered over $23,000 in funding on Kickstarter at the time of publication.
The 'What Do You Meme?' Card Board Game Has Players Caption Memes
1. Internet Meme-based Games - Opportunity for creating more board games and card games that incorporate Internet memes as a humorous and interactive element.
2. Crowdfunding for Game Development - Opportunity to utilize crowdfunding platforms like Kickstarter to fund the development and production of innovative and unique card and board games.
3. Social Media-driven Gaming Experiences - Opportunity to integrate popular Internet memes and social media elements into board games and card games to create engaging and shareable gaming experiences.
1. Board Games - Opportunity for board game companies to tap into the popularity of Internet memes and create meme-themed games that target younger audiences.
2. Card Games - Opportunity for card game developers to explore new concepts and designs that incorporate Internet memes, appealing to millennials and social media-savvy players.
3. Crowdfunding Platforms - Opportunity for crowdfunding platforms like Kickstarter to attract more game developers and enthusiasts, showcasing the potential of unique and entertaining game concepts.