NVIDIA and Mercedes recently entered into a partnership to produce a new car computer, which will be used in Mercedes vehicles beginning in 2024. According to NVIDIA the car, the computer will be one of the most advanced in the industry. The software system will also feature compatible with Level 2 and 3 autonomous driving capability, as well as Level 4 parking autonomy.
In order to create the computer will also be able to go update itself over the air, which means consumers can easily update their vehicle as necessary.
Jensen Huang, the founder and CEO of NVIDIA, spoke about the partnership, “Together, we’re going to revolutionize the car ownership experience, making the vehicle software programmable and continuously upgradeable via over-the-air updates. Every future MercedesBenz with the NVIDIA DRIVE system will come with a team of expert AI and software engineers continuously developing, refining and enhancing the car over its lifetime.”
Image Credit: Shutterstock
NIVIDIA and Mercedes are Partnering to Produce an In-car Computer
1. In-car Computer Partnerships - Mercedes and NVIDIA's partnership to create an in-car computer has disruptive innovation opportunities in the automotive and technology industries.
2. Advanced Car Computing Systems - The advanced car computing system developed by Mercedes and NVIDIA has the potential to disrupt the automotive industry and revolutionize the car ownership experience.
3. Over-the-air Updates - The over-the-air update feature of the new car computer has disruptive innovation opportunities in the automotive and technology industries.
1. Automotive - The partnership between Mercedes and NVIDIA to create an advanced in-car computer system has the potential to disrupt the automotive industry.
2. Technology - The creation of an advanced car computing system and over-the-air updates by Mercedes and NVIDIA has disruptive innovation opportunities in the technology industry.
3. Artificial Intelligence - The use of artificial intelligence in the advanced car computing system developed by Mercedes and NVIDIA has disruptive innovation opportunities in the artificial intelligence industry.