StoreDot’s instant car chargers let electric car drivers power up their vehicle in no time. Taking just 5 minutes to fully charge, StoreDot's technology runs on nanodots and is another great invention by the company that has also created a mobile battery that only takes 30 seconds to fully charge.
Based in Israel, StoreDot aims to make the lives of electric car owners easier while encouraging non electric car drivers to give sustainable vehicles a chance. The company uses 7000 StoreDot cells to enable a 5 minute charge time and recreates their same mobile technology to power electric vehicles in a short amount of time.
While traditional car chargers can take hours to power up one's vehicle, this method is revolutionary, taking only minutes to make a vehicle drive-ready.
StoreDot's Efficient Power Solutions Get You Moving Quickly
1. Instant-charging Technology - StoreDot's instant car chargers that can fully charge an electric vehicle in just 5 minutes present a disruptive innovation opportunity in the electric vehicle industry.
2. Nanodot Power Solutions - StoreDot's nanodot technology, used in their instant car chargers, has the potential to disrupt the battery industry by offering faster charging capabilities.
3. Rapid-charging Batteries - StoreDot's development of mobile batteries that can fully charge in just 30 seconds could lead to disruptive innovations in the portable electronics industry.
1. Electric Vehicle - The electric vehicle industry can benefit from StoreDot's instant car chargers, as faster charging times can help alleviate range anxiety and promote wider adoption of electric vehicles.
2. Battery - StoreDot's nanodot technology has the potential to disrupt the battery industry by offering faster charging solutions, which could revolutionize the way batteries are used in various applications.
3. Portable Electronics - StoreDot's rapid-charging batteries have the potential to disrupt the portable electronics industry by providing significantly faster charging times, enhancing user experience and convenience.