These new Cap’n Crunch cereal products have been unveiled by the brand as a range of options for consumers that incorporate dessert-inspired flavors for kids and adults alike to enjoy. The products come in two varieties including the Chocolatey Churro Bites and the Cap'n Crunch Chocolate Caramel Crunch, which are targeted towards snack time and breakfast, respectively. The Chocolatey Churro Bites come in individual snack pouches to be easily enjoyed out of the house, while the Cap'n Crunch Chocolate Caramel Crunch is best served with milk.
The new Cap’n Crunch cereal products will be launching soon with the Cap’n Crunch Chocolate Caramel Crunch cereal arriving on store shelves this month and the Chocolatey Churro Bites arriving in the snack aisle in June 2021.
Image Credit: Cap’n Crunch
These New Cap’n Crunch Products Come in Two Varieties
1. Dessert-inspired Cereal - There is an opportunity for other cereal brands to create dessert-inspired varieties to appeal to both kids and adults alike.
2. Snack-size Cereal Packaging - There is potential for packaging innovations in the cereal industry, particularly in creating more snack-size options for on-the-go consumption.
3. Hybrid Breakfast-snack Products - There is an opportunity for brands to create more products that can bridge the gap between breakfast and snack time, offering versatile options for consumers.
1. Cereal Industry - There is an opportunity for brands within the cereal industry to innovate and create unique and daring flavor combinations to appeal to consumers.
2. Snack Food Industry - The snack food industry could incorporate more cereals into their products to create new and exciting snack options that could compete with traditional snacks.
3. Packaging Industry - There is potential for packaging companies to innovate and create more efficient and convenient packaging options for cereal, particularly in the area of snack-size portions.