You can now get your Pinot Noir or Rosé fix with more efficiency and less judgement with the Underwood can, which reimagines canned wines with a chic branding that appeals to a laid-back Millennial audience.
The wine lovers at Union Co. Wine are the largest producers of the alcoholic beverage in Oregon. Staying true to the inclusive and casual nature of Oregon, the company wanted to make great wine that wasn't snobby. The message behind its Underwood can is simple: this wine doesn't need cork screws or a decanter, as it can be tossed in a backpack, taken to the park and cracked open like a cold beer. This wine represents convenience instead of class -- a new mindset synonymous with a younger generation that is seeking inclusiveness and adventure.
Underwood Re-Imagines Canned Wines for a Chic Audience
1. Convenient Canned Wines - Canned wines that offer convenience and portability without sacrificing quality are gaining popularity among Millennials.
2. Chic Branding in Wine Industry - Modern and stylish branding in the wine industry is attracting a younger and more laid-back audience.
3. Inclusive and Casual Wine Culture - A shift towards a more inclusive and casual wine culture is resonating with Millennials who prioritize inclusiveness and adventure over traditional notions of class.
1. Wine Packaging Industry - The wine packaging industry has an opportunity to create trendy and convenient packaging solutions that cater to the preferences of Millennials.
2. Marketing and Branding Industry - There is a demand for marketing and branding agencies that can create modern and stylish branding strategies to attract a younger and more laid-back wine audience.
3. Wine Culture and Tourism Industry - The wine culture and tourism industry can drive growth by embracing a more inclusive and casual approach to wine tasting experiences and events that resonate with the Millennial demographic.