If you are a drinker of energy beverages, you might be interested in taking a look at these Cannabis Energy Drinks. These drinks include the usual energy increasing ingredients such as taurin, sodium citrate, caffeine and glucuronolactone with one notable exception: they contain hemp seed extract.
Although these energy drinks have cannabis in the name, they do not claim to get you high. It should be noted that as with all energy drinks, there are a few cautionary warnings. It is not recommended that you consume more than four cans in a day. Of course, these drinks are not suitable for children, diabetics, pregnant women or people who are sensitive to caffeine. However, if you are a fan of cannabis products or want to try out a new energy-increasing supplement, you should give these unusual energy drinks a try.
This Cannabis Energy Drink Will Get You Pumped and Energized
1. Cannabis-infused Beverages - The trend towards cannabis-infused beverages presents opportunities for companies to experiment with new flavors and ingredients.
2. CBD Energy Drinks - The trend towards CBD-infused energy drinks could disrupt the energy drink industry and attract a new segment of health-conscious consumers.
3. Functional Beverages - The trend towards functional beverages, such as those infused with hemp seed extract, presents opportunities for companies to create products with added health benefits.
1. Beverage Industry - The cannabis-infused beverage trend presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for companies to innovate with new ingredients, flavors, and packaging.
2. CBD Industry - The trend towards CBD-infused energy drinks could disrupt the CBD industry and create opportunities for companies to create new CBD-infused products.
3. Alternative Medicine Industry - The trend towards functional beverages with added health benefits, like CBD and hemp seed extract, could present an opportunity for companies in the alternative medicine industry to expand their product offerings.