To celebrate the new re-release of its wildly popular Chewy line, SweeTARTS®—"the iconic candy brand [that is] known for its mouthwatering balance of sweet and tart fruity flavors"—has initiated an all-encompassing candy marketing campaign.
The company has partnered with "TikTok content-creating queen" Flossybaby to encourage followers and Chewy lovers alike to show their love for the chewy SweeTARTS candies. Consumers will have the chance to enter a contest to win an exclusive first look at the future product innovation, a year's supply of the new and improved Chewy SweeTARTS, and an honorary title of "CEO of Chewy SweeTARTS." The contest ends on June 7th.
The three multi-sensory products in SweeTARTS®' portfolio include the SweeTARTS Mini Chewy, the SweeTARTS Chewy Extreme Sours, and the SweeTARTS Giant Chewy.
Image Credit: SweeTARTS
SweeTARTS® is Relaunching Its Chewy Line Nationwide
1. Candy Marketing Campaigns - Candy brands could partner with social media influencers to create engaging and interactive campaigns to reach younger demographics.
2. Interactive Social Media Contests - Creating interactive and innovative social media contests can increase brand engagement and consumer loyalty.
3. Product Innovation Announcements - Launching exclusive first looks at upcoming product innovations can generate buzz and excitement for brand loyalists.
1. Confectionery Industry - Candy brands could use social media to market their products to younger demographics who spend more time online.
2. Social Media Marketing Industry - As the use of social media in marketing grows, marketers can focus on creating engaging marketing campaigns using social media.
3. Food and Beverage Industry - Launching innovative products can generate excitement and interest in the food and beverage industry.