The Baskin-Robbins Candy Bar Mashup Ice Cream is the flavor of the month for October 2017 and comes as a truly Halloween-inspired dessert from the brand. The ice cream consists of a base of chocolate that has been mixed with loads of Milky Way, Snickers and Twix chocolate bar pieces before being finished with a caramel ribbon swirl. This makes the ice cream like a nostalgic taste of trick-or-treating that is sure to be a hit with kids and adults alike.
The Baskin-Robbins Candy Bar Mashup Ice Cream comes as one of the many seasonal products for fall that are being introduced by food brands to entice consumers looking for a way to indulge as the weather begins to chill down.
The Baskin-Robbins Candy Bar Mashup Ice Cream is Treat-Packed
1. Indulgent Ice Cream Flavors - Brands can offer indulgent ice cream flavors by incorporating popular candy bars as an ingredient.
2. Nostalgic Treats - Nostalgia can be a driving force behind consumer demand for seasonal treats.
3. Seasonal Food Products - Brands can offer seasonal food products to entice consumers looking to indulge in new flavors during specific times of the year.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can incorporate candy bars into various products, tapping into consumer tastes for nostalgic treats.
2. Ice Cream - Ice cream companies can tap into consumer demand for indulgent flavors by incorporating candy bars as ingredients.
3. Seasonal Products - Brands that focus on seasonal product releases can tap into consumer demand for new flavors during specific times of the year.