In order to commemorate 10 years of support for the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation, Scotties Facial Tissue asked inspiring women to share their cancer survivor stories, as well as what the strength lent from others means to them.
These women who survived breast cancer all share stories that are quite similar—including the fear that comes with having to accept having cancer and tell others about it. Near the end of their interviews, the women are given letters that were written to them by their loved ones. Whether or not the women on-screen are tearing up, this series of interviews might have you reaching for a tissue yourself.
Each time the 'Scotties Power of 10' video is watched, Scotties will donate a dollar to the Canadian Brest Cancer Foundation, up to a total of $10,000.
Scotties Has Remarkable Women Share Their Cancer Survivor Stories
1. Inspiring Survivor Stories - Opportunity to create marketing campaigns that feature inspiring stories of individuals who have overcome adversity.
2. Emotional Marketing - Potential to utilize emotional storytelling to connect with consumers on a deeper level and create brand loyalty.
3. Cause-driven Advertising - Opportunity to align business goals with social impact by supporting charitable organizations and promoting their causes.
1. Healthcare - Potential for healthcare providers to leverage emotional storytelling to empower and inspire patients.
2. Consumer Goods - Opportunity for consumer goods companies to create cause-driven marketing campaigns that resonate with socially conscious consumers.
3. Advertising and Marketing - Potential for advertising agencies to develop strategies that connect brands with their target audience through emotional storytelling and cause-driven initiatives.