Located in Petite-Rivière-St-François — a site that is popular during the winter due to its proximity to a sizable ski range, these glamorous camping domes stand out in the tranquil environment. The tourist resort is being currently developed by Dômes Charlevoix and has an intense focus on sustainability. To meet eco-friendly standards, the company employed Canadian firm Bourgeois/Lechasseur Architects.
The camping domes are meant to provide a luxe and secluded getaway for individuals who want to spend their time in nature with all the necessary amenities. When installing these, the studio aimed to have as little of an impact as possible on the landscape. Thus the exterior, as well as the functionality of the camping domes, are meant to be seamless in their integration.
These Domes Peek Out from Bourgeois/Lechasseur's Eco-Resort
1. Luxury Eco-tourism - Developing luxurious accommodations with a focus on sustainability and minimal impact on the environment.
2. Glamping - Innovating the traditional camping experience by providing luxurious, yet nature-immersive accommodations.
3. Green Architecture - Designing structures that prioritize eco-friendliness and sustainability without sacrificing comfort and aesthetic appeal.
1. Hospitality - Creating luxurious and sustainable accommodations to appeal to eco-conscious and adventurous travelers.
2. Construction - Developing eco-friendly buildings and structures through the use of sustainable materials and innovative design techniques.
3. Tourism - Offering unique and luxurious nature-immersive experiences that prioritize sustainability and minimal impact on the environment.