In a very modern music video about war, Camilla Belle is seen falling in love and kissing her love goodbye as he goes off to fight for his country.
A sneak preview of the latest Jonas Brothers music video, “Lovebug,” has been released on the web, and has the hearts of teen girls all a flutter. Not only that, it’s started the rumor mills, because apparently Joe Jonas, 19, fell in love with Camilla Belle, 22, on set, and the two are now dating.
The video couple from mingling with friends, to buying a house, to a black tie affair the night, right before he has to say goodbye to fight in the way.
“This is a period piece. You get thrown into this world, this love story,” Kevin Jonas said of the Lovebug music video.
“This video is all about trying new things and really trying to take the audience somewhere,” Nick Jonas added.
Camilla Belle is stunning in the video, and works the war-era look quite well; the whole video strongly brings back scenes of the movie Pearl Harbor.
The video above shows the official Lovebug music video.
Check out some more innovative music videos below!
Camilla Belle in Jonas Brothers “Lovebug” Clip
1. Period-piece Music Videos - Producing music videos set in a different time period can add an imaginative touch and captivate modern audiences.
2. Incorporating Cinematic Storylines - Developing a narrative, central theme or underlying message in music videos can increase viewership and message impact.
3. Celebrity Romance in Music Videos - Featuring popular celebrities in music videos can attract social media attention and generate buzz.
1. Music Industry - Producers in the music industry can consider making music videos that incorporate cinematic storylines to impact modern audiences.
2. Fashion and Film Industry - Fashion designers and filmmakers can work together to showcase specific eras and cultures in music videos.
3. Public Relations Industry - PR professionals can leverage rumors and celebrity romance to promote music videos and engage social media users.