Clothing label Calvin Klein has executed an innovative and interactive holiday campaign that focuses on engaging customers through a sound installation called 'Holiday (DOPE XXXmas)' in its stores around the world. The Calvin Klein sound installation features music by experimental performance artist Lizzi Bougatsos and Art Production Fund that can be heard either at the stores' holiday windows or through in-store listening stations.
The Calvin Klein sound installation will be featured at over 660 ck Calvin Klein, Calvin Klein Jeans, and Calvin Klein Underwear stores across the globe. In addition to the music installation, some of these stores include interactive displays that allow customers to use Shazam, a mobile discovery application, with the featured song, says Popsop. Customers who tag the track can receive store promotions, a complimentary download of the song, as well as Calvin Klein holiday wallpaper for their phones.
Calvin Klein Sound Installation Offers Customers an Audio Experience
1. Interactive Retail Displays - Musical installations and in-store interactive displays allow for customers to experience brands in unique and engaging ways.
2. Mobile Discovery Applications - Incorporating mobile discovery applications like Shazam into retail experiences offers customers rewards and promotions while gathering valuable data.
3. Audio Experiences - Providing customers with immersive audio experiences adds an additional layer of engagement to retail environments.
1. Fashion - By incorporating music and interactive displays into retail environments, fashion brands like Calvin Klein have the opportunity to enhance the shopping experience for customers.
2. Technology - Retail brands can incorporate mobile discovery applications like Shazam to bridge the gap between the physical retail environment and the digital world.
3. Entertainment - By featuring music by experimental performance artists and immersive installations, brands can create a memorable and entertaining experience for shoppers.