CalStar Products has developed a new form of environmentally friendly bricks made from fly ash, which is a residue generated in combustion. Labeled as a triple threat, Fast Company reports that "it generates 85% less CO2 than traditional manufacturers of clay bricks and pavers; it uses 85% less energy; and bricks contain 40% post-industrial recycled content."
Recently brought into production, CalStar Products will be used for a building in Tallahassee, Florida. Offering competitive pricing for products and services, this may be the beginning of a beautiful relationship.
CalStar Products Uses Fly Ash to Manufacture Bricks
1. Eco-friendly Building Materials - The development of environmentally friendly bricks made from fly ash presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the construction industry.
2. Sustainable Manufacturing - CalStar Products' manufacturing process, which generates 85% less CO2 and uses 85% less energy, offers potential for disruptive innovation in the manufacturing sector.
3. Circular Economy - The use of 40% post-industrial recycled content in CalStar Products' bricks showcases a potential disruptive innovation opportunity in the recycling and waste management industry.
1. Construction - The development of eco-friendly bricks can disrupt the construction industry by providing a sustainable alternative to traditional building materials.
2. Manufacturing - CalStar Products' sustainable manufacturing process has the potential to disrupt the manufacturing industry by demonstrating a more environmentally friendly approach.
3. Recycling and Waste Management - The incorporation of post-industrial recycled content in CalStar Products' bricks offers disruptive innovation opportunities in the recycling and waste management industry.