Summer is almost officially here and that means exercising more and eating healthier to get that beach-ready body we all want during the hotter months -- that is what the Calorilight Forte Pharma ad campaign is all about. These ads not only encourage the desire to look good, they also address the urge to continue to eat 'bad' food.
Conceived by Paris-based ad agency Euro RSCG 360, the Calorilight Forte Pharma ad campaign shows how this tablet helps you control calorie intake by absorbing fat, reducing the assimilation of sugar and making you feel fuller faster. These actions are captured in the slogan, "Calorilight. Makes meals 50% lighter. Say goodbye to calories."
The Calorilight Forte Pharma ad campaign was art directed by Gael Caron, photographed by Khuong Nguyen and illustrated by Barnaby Coote.
The Calorilight Forte Pharma Ads 'Makes Meals 50% Lighter'
1. Health-conscious Advertising - Exploring ad campaigns that promote healthy eating habits and calorie reduction.
2. Functional Food Supplements - Understanding the market for supplements that aid in weight management and appetite control.
3. Innovation in Food Technology - Examining new ways to reduce calorie intake and make meals lighter.
1. Advertising - Opportunity for ad agencies to create effective campaigns that promote health and wellness.
2. Supplements - Growing market for functional food supplements that offer weight management solutions.
3. Food Technology - Potential for innovating food processing techniques that reduce calorie content and improve nutritional value.