Forget about those classic 70s caddy convertibles, the Cadillac Ciel Concept brings a whole new level of luxury to these open-air vehicles. It is essentially a gentle grand touring car that has had its top sliced off. In fact, it may remind you of an old period film, which were often filled with casual, oversized, four-seat convertibles of the early 20th century.
It wouldn’t be surprising if it did since the designers behind the Cadillac Ciel Concept were inspired by those movies. Equipped with a hybrid system pairing a lithium-ion battery with a twin-turbocharged, 3.6L V6, an interior borne of nude panels, wood, and leather, carbon ceramic brake rotors, a power-assisted transmission shifter, it recalls a bygone era of simple luxury with some modern tweaks.
The Cadillac Ciel Concept Recalls a Bygone Era
1. Luxury Convertibles - The Cadillac Ciel Concept showcases the trend of luxury convertibles with its unique design and luxurious features.
2. Hybrid Technology - The hybrid system in the Cadillac Ciel Concept highlights the trend towards more sustainable and fuel-efficient cars.
3. Nostalgic Design - The Cadillac Ciel Concept taps into the trend of nostalgic design by incorporating elements of classic, grand touring cars from the early 20th century.
1. Automotive - The automotive industry can leverage the trend of luxury convertibles to create innovative and stylish offerings for discerning customers.
2. Electric Vehicle - The hybrid technology featured in the Cadillac Ciel Concept presents opportunities for the electric vehicle industry to combine sustainability and luxury.
3. Luxury Goods - The nostalgic design of the Cadillac Ciel Concept opens up potential for the luxury goods industry to create products inspired by classic car aesthetics.