The Cadbury Chocolate Gift Cards are a new offering from Mondelēz International in the UK as a year-round product for consumers that makes the perfect gift for any occasion. The gift cards come in four different designs to choose from that contain either White Chocolate Truffle Flowers or Hazelnut Creme Hearts, which are all priced at £3 each. The cards each feature a spot for the person to write a message before giving it to the recipient.
Brand Manager for Cadbury Gifting at Mondelēz International Nancy Moore explained the new Cadbury Chocolate Gift Cards further saying, "We know that shoppers on a gifting mission are valuable to retailers; on average these consumers buy at least two gifts from across categories such as chocolate, alcohol and flowers. The new Cadbury Chocolate Gift Cards range offers retailers an easy way to help grow incremental sales from these shoppers by offering something new and fun from a brand their shoppers know and trust.”
The Cadbury Chocolate Gift Cards Come in Four Designs
1. Year-round Gifts - Year-round gifts have become more popular for consumers and brands, creating an opportunity for businesses to expand their offering and boost sales.
2. Edible Greeting Cards - Combining edible treats with greeting cards creates a unique and innovative product that can attract new customers and create new revenue streams.
3. Personalized Gifts - Offering customers the ability to personalize their gifts, whether through custom messages or unique product offerings, can create a competitive advantage and increase customer loyalty.
1. Food and Beverage - Incorporating food and beverages into traditional gift-giving occasions presents an opportunity for companies to tap into new markets and increase sales.
2. Retail - Retailers can take advantage of the trend towards year-round gifting by offering unique gift items that can boost sales and attract new customers.
3. Stationery and Greeting Cards - The combination of edible treats and greeting cards creates an opportunity for companies in the stationery and greeting card industry to offer unique and innovative products that stand out from their competitors.