In the same way that consumers rely on augmented reality technology to preview large pieces of furniture in the home, Surf Prescriptions now offers technology to enhance the process of buying a surfboard online. Surf Prescriptions worked with Augmented Island Studios to launch the first-of-its-kind WebAR online surfboard store, which doesn't require any app downloads.
With this tech-fueled experience, shoppers are able to use their mobile device's camera to see Surf Prescriptions' colorful boards come to life before their eyes in real-time and at a full-size scale. As one-dimensional website images can often leave something to be desired, this AR experience offers a new way for consumers to appreciate the designs from all angles.
Surf Prescriptions Enhances the Process of Buying a Surfboard with Tech
1. Webar Online Stores - Online stores that use WebAR to enhance the shopping experience and enable real-time visualization of products.
2. Augmented Reality Shopping - Shopping experiences that rely on augmented reality technology to visualize and customize products for customers.
3. Mobile AR Applications - Mobile applications that utilize AR technology to provide interactive shopping experiences and enhance customer engagement.
1. E-commerce - E-commerce businesses that can leverage AR technology to improve the online shopping experience and increase customer engagement.
2. Surfing Industry - Surfing businesses that can use AR technology to provide customers with a more immersive and interactive shopping experience, as demonstrated by Surf Prescriptions.
3. Furniture Industry - Furniture businesses that can implement WebAR technology to enable customers to preview furniture in their home before making a purchase, as is already being done by some companies.