Origami, rocket ships and human hearts might seem discordant, but if you fancy some business reading, Trend Hunter CEO Jeremy Gutsche's newest book, Better and Faster reveals how these items are all interconnected.
Setting the stage for Better and Faster is a story on Robert Lang that perfectly sets the tone for the book. As a fiber optic researcher with a passion for folding paper in his spare time, Lang went on to become an origami master who actually ended up teaching NASA to fold telescopes and researchers to pack DNA strands. By looking beyond the conventional applications of origami, Lang changed the world with his ideas.
Better and Faster teaches you how to channel your inner hunter and spot opportunities as Lang did. Pick up your copy HERE.
Jeremy Gutsche's Better and Faster is Valuable Business Reading
1. Origami Innovation - Discover how unconventional applications of origami can lead to disruptive innovations.
2. Cross-industry Collaboration - Learn how collaborating with experts from different fields can spark new and unexpected ideas.
3. Spotting Opportunities - Develop the skills to identify opportunities and capitalize on them before anyone else.
1. Fiber Optics - Explore the potential for innovative applications in fiber optics, inspired by the origami master Robert Lang.
2. Space Exploration - Uncover new possibilities for space telescopes and equipment through collaboration between origami experts and NASA.
3. Biotechnology - Discover the impact of origami techniques on DNA strand packing and its potential in the field of biotechnology.