We've seen all kinds of different things being used as burger buns lately, from fried macaroni and cheese to french fries, which now includes scrambled eggs. The ever inventive Nick Chipman from DudeFoods created the Deep Fried Scrambled Egg Bun Burger. Known for outlandish food hybrids and unhealthy meal mashups, the food blog is no stranger to unusual burger toppings.
The scrambled egg burger buns also have cheese mixed in, making the finished product melty and messy. To make your own, simply freeze scrambled eggs and cheese in some mini springform pans. This makes egg discs that can be coated in flour, egg wash and breadcrumbs before deep frying.
The eggs sandwich a ground beef patty topped with more cheese, bacon and a fried egg.
The Deep Fried Scrambled Egg Bun Burger From DudeFoods is Protein-Packed
1. Hybrid Food - There is a trend of combining unconventional ingredients to create unique food hybrids.
2. Alternative Burger Buns - Burger buns made from unconventional ingredients are gaining popularity as a unique twist on traditional burgers.
3. Deep-fried Delights - Deep frying is being used to create innovative and indulgent dishes.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can explore new product lines by creating and marketing unique hybrid food options.
2. Restaurant and Fast Food - Restaurants and fast food chains can create buzzworthy menu items by incorporating alternative burger buns into their offerings.
3. Culinary Equipment - Manufacturers of culinary equipment can cater to the demand for deep-frying by developing innovative deep-frying appliances and accessories.