In an effort to support the LGBTQ+ community, Burberry has released a collection of clothes which feature an updated rainbow iteration of its iconic check pattern and now, the brand has unveiled sneakers and sweatpants which feature the new Burberry Rainbow Check.
A photo of the sneakers was released on the brand's Instagram page, accompanied with a message that read "The February Capsule." The high-end lace-up sneakers' typical brown and white colorway has been updated to feature multi-colored rainbow hues. In addition to the sneakers, the brand has also released a pair of sweatpants which feature an embroidered, multi-colored logo.
The collection will also feature rainbow-hued tote bags, a baseball cap and more.
Image Credit: Burberry via Instagram
The Burberry Rainbow Check Pattern Supports the LGBTQ+ Community
1. Equality-focused Branding - Brands are updating their logos with rainbow hues to show support for the LGBTQ+ community, presenting an opportunity for companies to align their values with their consumers' beliefs.
2. Rainbow Capsule Collections - Brands are developing seasonal collections centered around rainbow hues to demonstrate their commitment to equality and inclusion, creating opportunities for brand collaborations and additional revenue streams.
3. Inclusive Apparel - Brands are featuring rainbow colors in their clothing lines to promote diversity and inclusion, presenting opportunities for companies to expand their customer base by tapping into the growing demand for socially responsible fashion.
1. Fashion and Apparel - By incorporating rainbow hues and updated logos, fashion brands can differentiate themselves in a crowded market and attract socially-conscious consumers, providing an opportunity for growth and increased sales.
2. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing agencies and advertising firms can leverage the trend of equality-focused branding to help their clients appeal to a wider consumer base and connect with their target audience on a deeper level.
3. Retail - Retailers can capitalize on the trend of inclusive apparel by offering a range of rainbow-hued products that cater to the growing demand for socially responsible fashion, creating opportunities for increased foot traffic and customer loyalty.