Bumble Hive LA is the latest brick-and-mortar effort from the dating app platform that's hoping to help users connect in real life.
Designed and produced by the marketing agency, Manifold, the pop-up co-working space opened in Los Angeles and invited members of its community to work and mingle. In addition to the work space, this two-month pop-up will host panel talks and offer its guests access to products from related brands that are available on-site. An announcement issued from the brand explained that “The space was created as a co-working, collaborative environment where ideas can be shared and empowering connections can be made.” Bumble Hive LA serves as the dating app's extension of its plan to bring consumers more "experiential destinations" with the intention of embodying the brand's digital presence, in a physical space.
Bumble Hive LA Invites People to Work and Mingle
1. Brick-and-mortar Experiences - Creating physical spaces for users to connect and engage with brands in real life.
2. Pop-up Collaborative Spaces - Temporary co-working environments that foster collaboration and networking opportunities.
3. Experiential Destinations - Bringing the digital presence of a brand to life through immersive and interactive physical spaces.
1. Marketing and Advertising - Opportunity to design innovative physical experiences for brands to connect with their target audience.
2. Technology - Potential to develop platform-agnostic tools or apps that facilitate offline networking and collaboration.
3. Hospitality and Events - Chance to create unique event spaces that combine work, networking, and product showcases for attendees.