Millennials are said to not be as interested in traditional beer varieties as other demographics, which is seeing many brands respond with products like Bud Light Orange. Launched by AB InBev as a new variation on the wildly popular Bud Light Lime, the beer is crafted with real orange peels in the recipe to ensure a crisp, refreshing flavor. Set to be available from April until September, the beer is a summertime speciality that is sure to offer consumers a refreshing option that is distinctly different from other options on the market.
The new Bud Light Orange was explained by Bud Light VP of Marketing, Andy Goeler, who said, "Our millennial consumers are eager to try new, flavoured options in the light lager category. We wanted to create something new to engage with these consumers and bring them into the Bud Light family."
Bud Light Orange is Brewed with Real Orange Peel for Fresh Flavor
1. Millennial-targeted Citrus Beers - Creating citrus-flavored beers targeted at millennials can tap into their preference for unique and refreshing alcoholic beverages.
2. Crafted with Real Orange Peels - Using real orange peels in the brewing process offers a fresh and flavorful twist to traditional beer, attracting consumers looking for an authentic and natural taste.
3. Flavored Options in Light Lager Category - Introducing flavored options in the light lager category caters to millennial consumers' desire for variety and experimentation, presenting opportunities for differentiation in the market.
1. Beverage - The beverage industry can capitalize on the demand for citrus-flavored beers by creating innovative and unique offerings that cater to millennials' changing preferences.
2. Alcoholic Beverages - In the alcoholic beverages industry, incorporating real fruit peels or other natural ingredients in beer brewing can create disruptive innovation opportunities that appeal to consumers seeking authentic and distinct flavors.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing and advertising professionals can explore new strategies to engage millennial consumers and communicate the unique selling points of citrus-flavored beers in the light lager category.